CAC’s Energy Assistance Web Appointment Site
Use this site to schedule your appointment
with a CAC energy representative
|We are no longer scheduling appointments in Thurston County. All of our appointments during this registration period have been filled. Thurston Countyís next opening date will be Wednesday, January 3rd.
Clients seeking energy assistance (LIHEAP and/or PSE-HELP) who live in Lewis County should call (360) 736-1800 or make an appointment online. All appointments made are subject to LIHEAP funding at the federal level.
Clients seeking energy assistance (LIHEAP only) who live in Mason County should call (360) 426-9726 or make an appointment online. All appointments made are subject to LIHEAP funding at the federal level.
Please be aware that, in order to qualify for a LIHEAP benefit, your place of residence must meet the dwelling type criteria as described by the state:
"A Dwelling Unit is defined as, any LIHEAP defined housing type that, at the minimum, consists of a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living quarter."
Please read carefully before starting
Step One: Eligibility Guidlines
- What county do you live in? You MUST schedule your appointment in the county in which you live.
- You must be income eligible: Click here for Household Size and Income chart.
- Have you received Energy Assistance since Oct. 1, 2017? If yes, please click here for information about whether you may or may not be eligible. Frequently Asked Questions
Step Two: Getting an appointment
- Appointments are on a first come, first served basis (for HEATING assistance ONLY on this website). Please call the CAC office in your county for additional information on other assistance programs.
- You have 30 minutes to complete the scheduling of your appointment.
- You will need the following information to secure your appointment: total number of people in your home, your name, address, phone number and ALL income from the three months prior to your appointment (for ex: if your appointment is in December, you need Sept., Oct., and Nov.ís income).
- You must be given a RED confirmation number to be sure you have successfully scheduled an appointment. Please continue through the scheduling process until you are congratulated with the date and time of your appointment with your RED confirmation number.
Step Three: Choose your location
Choose the available office which corresponds to the county in which you live. If no office is available for the county you live in, then appointments are no longer available for that county.
Questions or Problems
Thurston Co. (360)438-1100
Lewis Co. (360)736-1800
Mason Co. (360)426-9726
For all other questions click - Frequently Asked Questions