CAC’s Energy Assistance Web Appointment Site
Use this site to schedule your appointment
with a CAC energy representative
|Thurston County will open for appointments again on Wednesday, April 6th at 7:00am. Internet appointments will not be available.
Lewis County has appointments available for Puget Sound Energy Natural Gas customers only.
Mason County has no regular Energy Assistance Appointments.
Please read carefully before starting
Step One: Eligibility Guidlines
- What county do you live in? You MUST schedule your appointment in the county in which you live.
- You must be income eligible: Click here for Household Size and Income chart.
- Have you received Energy Assistance since Oct. 1, 2015? If yes, please click here for information about whether you may or may not be eligible. Frequently Asked Questions
Step Two: Getting an appointment
- Appointments are on a first come, first served basis (for HEATING assistance ONLY on this website). Please call the CAC office in your county for additional information on other assistance programs.
- You have 30 minutes to complete the scheduling of your appointment.
- You will need the following information to secure your appointment: total number of people in your home, your name, address, phone number and ALL income from the three months prior to your appointment (for ex: if your appointment is in December, you need Sept., Oct., and Nov.ís income).
- You must be given a RED confirmation number to be sure you have successfully scheduled an appointment. Please continue through the scheduling process until you are congratulated with the date and time of your appointment with your RED confirmation number.
Step Three: Choose your location
Choose the available office which corresponds to the county in which you live. If no office is available for the county you live in, then appointments are no longer available for that county.
Questions or Problems
Thurston Co. (360)438-1100
Lewis Co. (360)736-1800
Mason Co. (360)426-9726
For all other questions click - Frequently Asked Questions